Whither Must I Wander

5.02.2007

Material Girl

This is not bragging. It's excitement. And fear. Of my bank balance. I purchased three things today:

A MacBook. Eeek! And I am NOT a victim of advertising, it was suggested to me as an alternative to Dell and I'm taking the plunge. Cannot wait 'til it arrives...

Tickets to The White Stripes. June 29th. Floor seats! Sweet merciful crap. I don't care if Jack White is married to a super model - he will be mine. I've been waiting for this for a loooong time.

Adorable adorable flats. Looked everywhere for flats I didn't hate and of course the only ones I loved were at Browns. Naturally. Why spend $30 at Payless when you can shell out more than 3x that?

At this rate I'm going to be on the streets when I hit Glasgow...yikes. Somebody stop me.

4 Comments:

  • I am sooooo envious of your MacBook. And your shoes! I may just meet you in a dark alley, knock you down and run!

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 1:22 PM  

  • Kirst, you are so sweet to link to and comment on my sad little blog. Hopefully it gets more exciting in about four months...

    By Blogger Sheila, at 2:12 PM  

  • Whatever, I need the entertainment of other people's lives in order to not go stark raving mad at home! lol!

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 4:36 PM  

  • Now thats what I call shopping! Enjoy your new purchases!

    By Blogger Lily, at 3:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home