Whither Must I Wander

8.20.2007

21 Days Later...

Three weeks left. I try not to think about it too much while planning etc. because it fills me with a sort of paralyzing anxiety. And that's not fun. But if I do think about it, I try to think about happy things like the new wardrobe I plan to buy and the M&S sandwiches I plan to consume. Yes, consumerism is a safe topic to think about. However, then I start thinking about money and whether or not I'll find a job...see, there goes that pesky anxiety again. Deep breaths. Okay.

2 Comments:

  • It's going to be fabulous (the sandwiches, the wardrobe, the life, and yes, the wonderful job that you will get)! Hang in there and just keep repeating, "It's going to be fantastic!"

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 2:35 PM  

  • And don't forget the custard!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home