Whither Must I Wander

9.17.2007

Week 2

Hey y'all. For some reason none of my internet connections have been letting me onto blogger, but today we've apparently had a breakthrough. Huzzah. So yes, here we are in Week 2. I'm still alive, am going to buy a new purse today because my other one is KILLING my shoulder and have eaten a lot of Hob Nobs. Things are better this week. Possibly because I'm no longer jet lagged. Jet lag does crazy things to me, like causes me to wander around cities, trying unsuccessfully to hold back tears, wondering what the hell I'm doing. But the lag is gone so things are better. I've resigned myself to the fact that I might have to live in the hostel for awhile (crap crap crap) but I have a little routine so I feel more in control. Funny the things we do.
As soon as I find an adaptor for my camera plug (one of many things I don't have) I can post some pictures. Until then, I'll tell you that things are green, it rains a lot, and old sandstone buildings are cool.

2 Comments:

  • A new purse, hooray! hang in there, lots of love and luck being wished your way!

    By Blogger Kirsten, at 9:57 AM  

  • Letting you know I am reading and cheering you on during your great adventure :)

    By Blogger Lily, at 2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home